As one of the largest councils in Scotland, Fife Council provide a full range of employment services for people from all backgrounds, circumstances, capabilities and skills. We are part of the Opportunities Fife partnership responsible for driving forward the employability and skills agenda for Fife. Their vision is to enable the people of Fife to reach their full employment potential and contribute to a thriving Fife economy.
Whether you are in employment, looking for employment or in need of support to get into employment or training, these pages can give you the information you need.
If you are looking for work or training, we can give you advise on :
- finding a job or suitable training
- preparing for interviews and applying for work
- the types of work available
- childcare solutions
- money and benefits
- working conditions
- transportation solutions.
Who we can help?
Employees can find advice and be guided through a range of appropriate services to suit their needs.
- people : employed and unemployed orunder employed
- employers of people with disabilities
- and other minority groups.
Employers - our expertise and practical support enables Fife businesses to successfully recruit, train, sustain and retain staff. We also promote the benefits of a diverse workforce including people with disabilities and other minority groups.
Employees with disabilitiesand Employers of people with disabilities can find advice and be guided on matters including:
- support in the workplace
- access financial assistance
- retain existing employess who have developed disability or illness
- access specialist equipment.
We are commited to supporting you and your employer until you realise your full potential
For more information contactRoss Hugh, Development Worker
Tel: 08451 55 55 55 + Ext 40 67 10 Fax: 01592 583675 Contact Ross Hugh online